GAY USA: TV’s Weekly LGBT News Hour
Ann Northrop and Andy Humm report and analyze the week’s stories on the LGBT activist movement, politics and government, legal cases, AIDS and community health, and entertainment. We also interview timely newsmakers. GAY USA has been telecast continuously since 1985.
Contribute and Stay Informed
GAY USA viewers and podcast listeners are a community of people dedicated to staying informed and moving the LGBT community forward and fighting AIDS here and around the world. We operate on a very modest budget and rely on your support to help us cover production expenses. We appreciate any contribution that you can make and invite you to sign up for our once-a-week e-mails that preview the new program, advise you of any schedule changes, and provide links to more information on the stories that we cover.
This Week on Gay USA 10/17/18:
– We’re in the home stretch to take back some power on November 6.
– Kavanaugh shows he is to the right of Gorsuch at the Supreme Court.
– Trump wants you to pay to protest in front of White House.
– Trouble at Lambda Legal laid bare by HuffPost article.
– Anti-gay goons welcomed to NYC Republican club.
– We mourn the loss of two pioneering activists.
– A 14-year old kid beaten to death in Iraq on suspicion of bring gay.